If you are having trouble logging into your TP-Link router’s web interface and don’t know what to do, it can be frustrating. So, you may get professional assistance from our Tplinkwifi.net support helpline. You may get in touch with our technicians anytime.
- Check if your device has access to your Tplinkwifi.net. If you are running the setup without connecting your computer, Laptop or smartphone device to TP-Link’s wi-fi network, then it will fail to connect to TP-Link Router’s setup web interface. So, make sure your device can access your TP Link Wifi. (How do I access my TPlink Wifi.net?)
- your smartphone may not be able to run the setup properly. Many people face this issue while using a smartphone device for setup. So, if you are using a smartphone, we recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet instead.
Read: Tips to Setup Your In-Home WiFi Network on tplinkwifi.net (Tips to Setup Your In-Home WiFi Network on tplinkwifi.net)
- Make sure you are not adding a wrong password to Tplinkwifi llogin. If you are facing a login error because you forgot the Login password then, you have to first have to recover the default login password. Then, you need to change the default login password(Can I change my TP-Link default Password?). Afterwards, you can try accessing the tplinkwifi.net.
- If you remember the Login password but still are unable to connect to tplinkwifi.net then Keep the router in close proximity of your device while running the setup.
If the issue does not resolve or you are facing an issue that cannot be resolved by above methods, then you may need our professional assistance. You can contact our TP Link support helpline on www.website.com or give us a call on our Toll-free number 000-000-0000 anytime.
How do I access my TP Link Wifi?
It is easy to connect to the wireless network of your TP Link router once your TP-Link Router is properly set up.
You just need to –
- Scan for the list of Wi-Fi networks available from the device you are using.
- Look for your TP-Link wireless network
- Enter your Wi-Fi password.
And, you will be connected to the TP Link Wi-fi network. If you want to know how to scan for the wi-fi network of TP link, just read the below given steps.
Here are the steps to scan for wireless networks available for connection –
- Find the Wi-Fi icon on the notification panel of your phone, or if you are using a computer then you should see the wifi icon at the lower right corner of your screen. Click this icon.
- Now the Wifi will turn on and you will be shown all the available wireless networks near you.
- When you see the TP-Link wireless network, click to select and wait for it to connect.
- When you see the TP Link wi-fi Icon, just tap on it and fill the password to connect to your wifi.
- Now wait for the connection to establish.
- If you don’t see the Wi-fi icon then You can also access the list of available networks via control panel on your computer or laptop.
- For this search control panel on your computer and then select “Network and Internet” > “Network and Sharing Center” > “Change Adapter settings” > right click on “WiFi” > select “Connect/Disconnect”.
- You will be able to see all the available wireless networks near you in a list.
If you want to connect to your TP Link router through cable connection –
If you are using a computer system, then you have to establish a wired connection to connect to your TP-link Wi-fi.
For this, you need to connect one end of the Ethernet cable to one of the LAN ports of the router and other one to the Ethernet port of your computer. The connection will be established automatically if the devices are properly connected.
Tips to Setup Your In-Home WiFi Network on tplinkwifi.net
If you are looking for a solution to Setup your TP-Link router in-home wifi network, we have a few tips for you.
Many people do these same mistakes while doing the In-home setup. So, we are here to help you with these tips that would make your in-home setup way easier.
- Don’t Forgetting to connect TP-Link wifi to the device that you are using to access tplinkwifi.net. It is a fatal mistake every beginner makes. Which is why be mindful of connecting the device that you are going to use for setup process to TP-Link wifi.
- Another important tip is that You don’t need an internet connection to connect to web-interface of tplinkwifi.net. Many people get mistaken that they need an active internet connection for setup. But you just need the wifi to be connected to the device. Even when there is no internet connection the setup will run smoothly as long as device is connected to TP-Link wifi as it runs on your local network.
- Make sure to Disable firewall and antivirus as sometimes these may block access to tplinkwifi.net as it will show as unsecured network to these.
- Another helpful tip is that you should use a PC, laptop or tablet for the setup. The setup is much easier on the user interface of these devices, rather than on smartphone.
- Make sure no other devices are connected to the TP-Link wifi while you are running the setup process. Just use 1 device to connect to TP-Link wifi and complete the setup process.
- Also, make sure that you are connected to correct wifi network. For example, if your device is connected to another wireless network while you are trying to run the setup process, you may not be able to log in to your wifi web-based interface.
- Make sure to keep the connected device in close proximity of your TP-Link router while you attempt to do the wifi setup. If the two devices are at distance then bring the router closer to the device so they can easily recognize each other.
If you follow these tips, then you won’t have too much trouble setting up your TP Link in-home WiFi network on tplinkwifi.net.
Can I change my TP-Link default Password?
If you changed your TP Link password at the time of setup. But now you don’t remember it at all and wondering if you can change the TP Link password. The answer is yes, it is possible.
People often forget the password to login to TP-Link router. But you can’t change the password without accessing tplinkwifi.net and logging in. Now you might be thinking If you already forgot the password, how will you Login to TP-Link router settings to change the password?
Don’t get confused, It’s a two-phase process.
- First, in order to change the password first, you will be required to Reset your TP-Link Login password.
- Then, you can login and change the default TP-Link password.
Phase 1. Reset TP-Link Router
To reset the router, simply press and hold the reset button on the TP-Link router longer than 10 seconds. Let the hold on reset button when the reset process starts. Now just wait for the reset to finish and the router to restart on its own.
When Reset is done, you are ready for Phase 2.
Phase 2. Change the default Login Password
After reset you are now able to use your old default login Username and password for TP-Link router.
So, follow these steps:
- Open the tplinkwifi.net in a web browser on the computer or Laptop
- For Login, use “admin” as a username and “admin” as a password as well. These are the default TP-Link login credentials most commonly used.
- Now as you login successfully, look for a Wireless option on the left of the admin setup page of the router.
- Navigate to Wireless Settings/Security option.
- Enable wireless security by checking the box. Skip this step is the option is already checked.
- Now select security type as WPA/WPA2 and move on to Password.
- Here enter the new password and click apply.
- Click ‘Save’ at the end.
- If prompted, go to system tools and reboot the router once.
After reboot now your default TP-Link password has changed and new one is saved. You can use the New password for router in the future.
If you face any issue or need professional assistance, feel free to connect with our technicians anytime.