Log into www.tplinkwifi.net (Wired or Wireless)
Step 1a- Tplink Router Setup ( Wireless )
- For Wireless, connect to its wireless network name TP-Link_xxxxx.
- You can find the Default Password printed on the router label.
- Once connected you can access www.tplinkwifi.net
Step 1b- Tplink Router Setup ( Wired )
- From your TP-Link Router LAN Port 1,2,3,4, Connect an Ethernet cable to your PC.
- Now you can access www.tplinkwifi.net
Having Trouble Getting to www.tplinkwifi.net
Cable connection is really important. Follow Instruction for Tplinkwifi Login Page
Step 1: First turn off your modem and remove and battery backup(if any)
Step 2: Connect an Ethernet cable from Modem to the WAN port of the router.
Step 3: Plug in the power to router and then wait for at least 2 min after it has restarted.
Step 4: Now make sure Router's Power and Internet LED is Solid green or white.
What can you do if you forget the login password of TP-Link Wireless Router?
Steps to Reset the TP-Link router:
- Locate the Reset button at the back of the TP-Link router. It might be labeled as Reset or Restore Factory Default Settings.
- Using a paper clip or something similar, press and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds and then release the reset button.
- Wait until Router is powered on completely.
- All your settings will go on Factory Default.
- Visit 192.168.0.1 or www.tplinkwifi.net to setup
How to access tp link router admin page
Steps to Access TPLINK Router Page
- Open any internet browser on the same device that is connected to the router.
- Type in the address bar http://tplinkwifi.net and enter.
- The TP-Link Routerlogin Page will appear.
- Default username and password is “admin” for most of the TP-Link routers. The username and password are case sensitive.
- Now, the user will have successfully logged in to their TP-Link router.
- The user can further configure their network using the Quick Setup by following the simple on screen instructions.
How do I change the administrative username or password of TP-Link device?
Steps to change Administrative Login of TP-Link
- You need to visit www.tplinkwifi.net
- Login with your admin credentials.
- Go to Advanced > System Tools > Administration > Account Management section. Enter the old username and old password. Enter the new username and enter the new password twice (both case-sensitive).
- Click Save. Use the new username and password for the following logins.
Some important things to consider when changing the username and password:
- Do not enter any sensitive information within the username of the router as the username is still visible to the nearby devices.
- Make sure that the password is hard for other people to guess.
- Never leave the default username and password of the router as anyone can access the user’s network with that.
Unable to update the firmware of the TP-Link router using www.tplinkwifi.net?
The firmware needs to be updated regularly. TP-Link releases firmware updates regularly so that the users can stay up to date with the latest media devices.
- Download the latest firmware for your router from the TP-Link support site. Make sure that the model number of your router is correct.
- Save the downloaded file on the desired location on your device.
- Now, open an internet browser and type www.tplinkwifi.net in the address bar. Press enter. The user will be prompted to enter the default information regarding the router.
- The default username and password is “admin” for both the cases. The username and password are case sensitive.
- Once you have logged in, the Quick Setup will appear. Click the System Tools.
- You will see the Firmware Update option on the left side of the screen. Click Browse to look for the previously downloaded file.
- Click the Update button to begin the update process. The firmware update usually takes only a couple of minutes of the user’s time.
Once the router has been updated, the router will reboot itself. Do not interrupt the firmware update process or unplug the router from the power source as it may corrupt the firmware of the router and may even render it unusable.
How to access TP-Link router using default IP Address?
- Connect to your Tplink router First
- Open your browser and simply type Http://192.168.0.1
- You will get tplinkwifi login page.