[FIX] How do I log in to my router TP Link?
Here are the starting steps for how to login tplinkwifi.net
- From the list of Wi-Fi networks on your device, select the TP-Link wireless network, and put the password. [You can see the default user name and password of the TP-link network on the router’s label.]
Following are the steps to see the list of wireless networks –
- Click the Wi-Fi icon situated on the lower right corner of your computer’s screen. You will see all the wireless networks nearby you.
- Select the TP-Link wireless network and connect to it. The Default TP-Link network name and password are provided on the router’s label.
- You can also see the list of available networks through the control panel. For this go to the control panel and then select “Network and Internet” > “Network and Sharing Center” > “Change Adapter settings” > right click on “WiFi” > select “Connect/Disconnect”.
- You will see the list of nearby wireless networks.
Here is how to connect to the router making a wired connection-
- Simply connect one end of the Ethernet cable to one of the LAN ports of the router and another one to the Ethernet port of your computer.
Once you are connected to the network, follow these steps to log in to the TP-Link router-
- Check the TCP/IP protocol settings on your computer. It should be set to “Obtain an IP address automatically” mode on your computer.
- Launch the web browser on your computer.
- Enter http://tplinkwifi.net in the URL bar. You may also use 192.168.0.1.
- Log in window opens.
- Enter the user name and password in the respective fields. The default user name and password is “admin”. Credentials are case sensitive. Default ones are in lower case.
- Click the “Log In” button.
Access www.tplinkwifi.net or www.tplinkwifi.com
Log into www.tplinkwifi.net (Wired or Wireless)
Step 1a- Tplink Router Setup ( Wireless )
- For Wireless, connect to its wireless network name TP-Link_xxxxx.
- You can find the Default Password printed on the router label.
- Once connected you can access www.tplinkwifi.net
Step 1b- Tplink Router Setup ( Wired )
- From your TP-Link Router LAN Port 1,2,3,4, Connect an Ethernet cable to your PC.
- Now you can tplinkwifi.net setup
[FIX]Why is TP Link wifi not working on my PC?
If your device is not detecting any WiFi network
You can try the following solutions-
- Go to the settings of your computer and make sure the wireless adapter is properly installed and enabled.
- Make sure the wireless switch is enabled.
- Check your computer’s services settings. For this, click “Start” > Enter “Computer Management” in the search bar. The computer management window opens.
If your device is detecting other networks but not yours
- Make sure WLAN LED indicator is flashing. See the power button (whether ON or OFF) and make sure Wi-Fi is enabled.
- Make sure you haven’t enabled “Hide SSID” in the wireless settings. Go to the router’s wireless settings and check whether “Hide SSID” is selected or not. If it is selected, de-select this option.
- You should also check the settings for making sure that you’ve selected the correct Region/Country. Different countries have different laws on wireless channels. Like, the USA allows 2.4GHz channel from 1 to 11 whereas the UK allows from 1to 13. If you select the UK region (or channel 12) while living in the USA, your computer may not catch the signal.
You can’t connect to your WiFi network
- If you are connecting to the wireless network first time, you might be asked to enter the PIN. The PIN is not the same as the password/security key. You can find the PIN on the backside of the router.
- If you are not able to find the PIN or you get the incorrect PIN message, select the “Connecting using security key instead” option.
- If you get the message: Windows unable to connect to the network, try the following steps-
- May be signal is too weak. So, move your device closer to the router.
- Go to the wireless settings of the router and make sure “Wireless MAC Filtering” and “Access Control” is disabled.
- Change the wireless channel of the router to 1, 6, or 11 (for 2.4GHz network). If you are not able to change the router’s wireless settings on your own, you must contact the router’s support for help.
- Change the wireless channel width to 20MHz and also change the wireless security encryption.
- Try to connect using WPS. Check the WPS button on the router and press it. Do the same for the adapter.
- Maybe you need to update the driver for the wireless adapter or try re-installing the driver.
You’ve connected to the network but can’t access the internet-
Perform the following steps in the same order-
- Check the TCP/IP configuration. The IP address of your computer should be set to “Obtain an IP address automatically” and “Obtain DNS server address automatically”.
- Press “windows key”+R. Run application opens. Type ‘cmd’ and click, followed by clicking “OK”.
- A command-based window opens. Type ‘ipconfig –all’ and press Enter.
- If your IP is 169.254.xxx.xxx, get the new IP address. For this, type ‘ipconfig –renew ‘ and press Enter.
- Still, you do not get the proper IP address, make sure you’ve enabled DHCP on your router.
- Login to the web management page of the router using http://tplinklogin.net (or http://192.168.0.1) and login credentials.
- After you successfully login to the web management page, check the WAN part on the Status page. If you see an IP address in the list then your router is successfully configured and connected to the internet. If not, check the physical internet connection. There may be a problem with the internet line.
- Test the connection by doing ping a public IP address (like 188.8.131.52) if you see the IP address on the WAN port of the status page. If this fails, you need to release/renew the WAN IP address.
- If the ping is successful, browse any website. If you are not able to browse any website, you need to change your DNS servers. For this, go to select “NETWORK” > “DHCP Server”->DHCP Settings and type in 184.108.40.206 for the primary and 220.127.116.11 for the secondary then. Click Save at the end.
- Reboot the router and try to access the internet again.
Getting This Page when try to access tplinkwifi.net?
[FIX]Why can't I log into my TP Link Router Login ?
If you can’t log in to the TP-Link router, do as follows-
- Check the LED lights of the router. LED lights show the working status of the router. If there is no problem and still you are not able to log in, try as follows.
- You may restart the TP-Link device.
- In case of a wired connection, make sure that Ethernet cable is properly connected to both router and computer.
- Check the TCP/IP configuration. The IP address of your computer should be set to “Obtain an IP address automatically” and “Obtain DNS server address automatically”.
- Check the address bar of your browser to see if you’ve entered the correct address i.e. http://tplinkwifi.net. If you are trying to log in using IP, then use 192.168.0.1.
- Use a different browsers to log in again.
- Check computer’s settings-
- Go to the control panel of your computer.
- Check the internet properties on your computer.
You can see the “Internet options” wizard in this manner -> Go to “Start” > Select “Control Panel”> “Network and Internet” > “Internet Options”. Internet properties wizard opens up.
- Select the “Connections” tab.
- Choose the “Never dial a connection” radio button.
- Click the “LAN settings” buttons and deselect automatic configuration and proxy server options.
- Press “OK”.
- Now, go to the “Advanced” tab.
- Click “Restore advanced settings”. And, then click “OK”.
- You can reset the router to default factory settings if the issue persists. Remember that you need to re-configure the router after a reset.
A cable connection is really important. Follow Instruction for Tplinkwifi Login Page
Let us Check the cable connection before accessing www.tplinkwifi.net
Step 1: First turn off your modem and remove and battery backup(if any)
Step 2: Connect an Ethernet cable from the modem to the WAN port of the router.
Step 3: Plug in the power to the router and then wait for at least 2 min after it has restarted.
Step 4: Now make sure the Router’s Power and Internet LED is Solid green or white.
Got the Admin Page but Admin Password is not working for tplinkwifi net?
What is the default username and password for TP-Link Router?
Default credentials are given on the router’s label. For the TP-Link router, the default user name and password is “admin”. Credentials are case sensitive (enter the credentials in small cases). Once you log in with default credentials, you can change the user name and password if you want.
Reset your TP Link router admin page
Steps to Reset the TP-Link router:
- Locate the Reset button at the back of the TP-Link router. It might be labeled as Reset or Restore Factory Default Settings.
- Using a paper clip or something similar, press and hold the reset button for about 10 seconds and then release the reset button.
- Wait until the Router is powered on completely.
- All your settings will go on Factory Default.
- Visit 192.168.0.1 or www.tplinkwifi.net to setup
[FIX]How do I log in TP Link router or TP Link AV500 Powerline?
How to access tplinkwifi.net admin login?
- Establish a connection with the TP-Link router.
- You can make a wireless or wired connection with a router.
- You may access the web-based tplinkwifi.net admin login after you establish the connection with the router.
- A noticeable point is that you do not need to have access to the internet to log in to the web-based management page of the TP-Link router.
- TP-Link routers have a built-in web server that lets you log in without the internet.
- After connecting your computer to the router-
- Launch the web browser.
- Enter http://tplinkwifi.net in the address bar of the browser. You may also use the default IP address to access the admin login page of the TP-Link router, which is 192.168.0.1.
TP Link router Admin page login window opens.
How do I change the administrative username or password of the TP-Link device?
Steps to change Administrative Login of TP-Link
- You need to visit www.tplinkwifi.net
- Login with your admin credentials.
- Go to Advanced > System Tools > Administration > Account Management section. Enter the old username and old password. Enter the new username and enter the new password twice (both case-sensitive).
- Click Save. Use the new username and password for the following logins.
NOTE: Some important things to consider when changing the username and password
- Do not enter any sensitive information within the username of the router as the username is still visible to the nearby devices.
- Make sure that the password is hard for other people to guess.
- Never leave the default username and password of the router as anyone can access the user’s network with that.
How to access tplinkrouter using the default IP address?
Sometimes www.tplinkwifi.net doesn’t work. Instead, Use IP address
- Connect to your Tplink router First
- Open your browser and simply type Http://192.168.0.1
- You will get tplinkwifi login page.
TPLINK Archer AX11000 Next-Gen Tri-Band Gaming Router
Tplinkwifi.net Setup and configuration of your AX11000 Next-Gen Tri-Band Gaming Router
To access your TPLINK AX11000, first, you should be connected with the web address tplinkwifi.net. Sometimes we feel that we are connected but unable to access the router’s web interface due to improper connection or loose connection. Check the connection properly and then proceed ahead. The firmware update is also very necessary for the well-being of your router. The firmware update is also very important for the proper functioning of your home Wi-Fi system. Let us move on to the further process in the way to log in and configure your router.
- First of all, make sure that the IP protocol is set to obtain the IP address automatically.
- On your computer open a web browser and at the address bar, type the uniform resource locator Tplinkwifi.net or http://tplinkwifi.net
- When the login credentials will be opened on the screen of your computer, you can log in to the web interface of your TPLINK AX11000.
- For the login, you need to enter your welshing credentials of the router.
- This can be achieved through the printed label of the router or can be achieved through your provider’s quick installation guide.
If you will follow the above-mentioned steps inch by inch, you can easily log to your router. After login, we have to connect with the router to gain an internet connection. TPLINK AX11000 has already been equipped with a quick setup wizard that protects the important information of your computer or Wi-Fi system.
- Again you need to open a browser through your PC and at the Addy, enter http://tplinkwifi.net
- Now bring forth and enter the popping place that is your user name and the password of your computer.
- If it is default then you can enter default but by chance, you have changed the credentials then you can enter those.
- A quick setup page will be opened on your screen. At this login page, enter the selected region and the time zone, in which you will be leaving.
- Do not forget to check the WAN connection of your computer.
- Then you have to click on the “auto-detect” option so that you can check the type of network for your computer automatically.
With all the above-described steps your router will be configured properly. Now it is important to have the latest version of the firmware maintain the smooth functioning of your system. Now in the further steps, we will be discussing the process of a firmware update of your router.
Updating the firmware of your TPLINK AX11000
Go to the support site of the TP-Link and download the latest version of your router according to the system that you will be using, like PC, Mac, or Smartphone. After downloading save this zipped file on the desktop of your computer for your convenience. Then you have to log in to the tplink log in web management page and select the file you have downloaded and saved on desktop. There will be an update button on this file, click on the update button to start the upgrading process of your firmware. This how you can configure and update the firmware of your router, using these steps. You can also install the Tether app to have this all steps via your mobile phone.
How can we set the password of our router after a successful installation of the TPLINK AX11000 router?
If your computer is being connected with the same Wi-Fi network in the past, then it will be very smooth for you to get the Wi-Fi password. In the furthermore discussion we will be discussing this process only. Using the internet that is running inside your house you can easily set the password again. Even if you have lost or forget the Wi-Fi password, the can also be achieved using the upcoming process.
- Press the window icon on your computer and enter the key phrase “View network connections”.
- Look for the connection that will be tagged with the name of “Wi-Fi” in the menu bar, Right-click on it and select “Status”.
- As a next step, you need to click on the “Wireless Properties” tab.
- A pop up of “Security” will be shown to you, and then you must select the option of “Show Characters” and tick the checkbox next to it.
- Here you can see the password of your Wi-Fi and now you can easily recover the password of your router.
There is another way by using that you can recover the password of your router. Moving on to these steps you should be care full about the network connection of your router. Be sure that earlier you have used the correct password for the installation of your router. Here correct means the password that might have come with your router. You can get these details at the back of your router. There will be a printed label, showing you the details of your router, including the password, username, IP address, and model number, etc. Moreover, you have also got a user manual with your router. Check that manual intentionally and you will easily get these details inside the label also
Factory reset process for your TPLINK AX11000 wireless router
If all the above-mentioned steps would fail to recover or reset your password, then you need to reset the router to the factory default settings.
Hold the reset button using a mobile pin or paper clip for at least 20 to 30 seconds. After that release the button and wait for few minutes. Let the router fully booted up. The lights of your router will be turned off and then as the router will be awaking again, the LEDs over the router would start blinking instantly. As the router will be awaked, you need to enter the default credentials first, and then you can change these credentials from default to unique through Tplinkwifi.net